Practising the Piano - Online Academy
Welcome to the Practising the Piano Online Academy, the ultimate online resource for pianists, teachers and anyone seeking to master the piano. Please click here to find out more or click here to subscribe.
The Well-Tempered Clavier – Part 1
The underlying harmonic progression gives a sense of how to shape the constant stream of semiquavers (16th notes). To discover the harmonic framework, play the first two notes in each half bar together thus: Give more weight to the first and third...
Penelope Roskell is equally renowned as a performer of international calibre and as an inspirational teacher and professor of piano at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance....
£0 / month
- Read up to five subscriber articles
- No credit card required
- Access eBooks and updates
Purchase an annual subscription to the Online Academy and get everything in Standard plus:
- Complete Practising the Piano Multimedia eBook series in four parts (valued at £36)
- Complete Annotated Study Edition bundle and updates (valued at £20)
£79.99 per year (approx $111.57 USD) and a once off payment of only £20!
* Approximate values based on current exchange rate, actual USD amount may differ depending on your card provider.