Practising the Piano - Online Academy
Welcome to the Practising the Piano Online Academy, the ultimate online resource for pianists, teachers and anyone seeking to master the piano. Please click here to find out more or click here to subscribe.
Aria in F
Start by choosing a slow tempo to work at. It will be easier to feel crotchet beats when you are practising slowly, rather than the minim beats you’ll want to feel when playing up to speed. Set your metronome to =60...
Dedicated to helping everyone play the music they love and long to play, Lucinda Mackworth-Young has also developed a step-by-step system for learning to play by ear and improvise, so that even classically trained piano players can play spontaneously, anywhere, anytime -and say “Yes!” when asked...
£0 / month
- Read up to five subscriber articles
- No credit card required
- Access eBooks and updates
Purchase an annual subscription to the Online Academy and get everything in Standard plus:
- Complete Practising the Piano Multimedia eBook series in four parts (valued at £36)
- Complete Annotated Study Edition bundle and updates (valued at £20)
£79.99 per year (approx $102.76 USD) and a once off payment of only £20!
* Approximate values based on current exchange rate, actual USD amount may differ depending on your card provider.