Practising the Piano - Multimedia eBook Series (Part 1)
Practice Strategies and Approaches
Practising the Piano Part 1 is a foundation course on practice methodology or what could be called techniques of learning. It shows you how to organise your practice sessions for maximum effect, enabling you to learn new pieces quickly and efficiently. It also provides a number of specific practise tools which will improve your confidence and the overall quality of your playing.
Topics covered include:
- Structuring the practice session to get maximum results
- Eliminating and avoiding wrong notes and mistakes in your playing
- Developing pinpoint accuracy and precision in runs and fast passages
- Memorising pieces reliably using a number of memory techniques
- Learning new pieces as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Hundreds of bars of score excerpts featuring popular repertoire and practical illustrations of exercises and tools
- 30+ videos and audio clips illustrating various techniques and concepts
- Downloadable files and printable charts
- Numerous glossary links and external links to supplementary resources
Supported formats and devices
This publication is suitable for viewing on the following devices and platforms:
- Computers (Windows PC and Apple Mac)
- Apple and Android tablets including iPads, Sansung Galaxy Tablets and Amazon Kindle Fire
- Apple and Android mobile phones
- eInk / eReaders including Amazon Kindle and B&N Nook
A PDF version is also available for download and printing.
The following discount bundles include this product:
Save with a subscription!
Subscribe for £99.99 a year and get full access to this product in addition to our growing library of over 300 articles and free eBooks and editions worth over £70! Click here to subscribe or click here for more information on our products and purchase options.