ABRSM Grade 8 - Piano Exam Pieces
- JS Bach - Fantasia in C minor, BWV 906
- Haydn - Allegro Moderato (1st mvt from Sonata in A-Flat, Hob. XVI:46)
- C. Schumann - Prelude and Fugue in B-Flat (No. 2 from Three Preludes and Fugues, Op. 16)
- Brahms - Intermezzo in E (No. 6 from Fantasies, Op. 116)
- Chopin - Mazurka in A minor (Op.17 No. 4)
- Schubert - Impromptu in A-Flat (No. 2 from Four Impromptus, Op. 142 D. 935)
- Schumann - Romanze in F-Sharp (No. 2 from Drei Romanzen, Op. 28)
- Bartók - Rondo (No. 1 from Three Rondos on Folk Tunes)
- Khachaturian - Toccata
Resources & links
Click here for a complete index of available resources for the 2021 & 2022 syllabus.
The syllabus upon which these Practising the Piano Online Academy materials are based is © by The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music and is reproduced by permission of the copyright owner. The Practising the Piano Online Academy is not an ABRSM product and is not endorsed by ABRSM.
This content is available as a separate, once-off purchase or as part of a subscription. Click "Buy" to purchase it or on "Subscription options" to get access to this content in addition to our growing library of over 300 articles for as little as £13.99 per month or £119.99 per year (Click here to sign-in to view this page if you are already a subscriber).