ABRSM Grade 3 - Piano Exam Pieces
The following video is a preview with a few tips and suggestions for a piece from each of the three repertoire lists for the grade:
The full video walk-throughs for all of the prescribed pieces are available through the following links:
- Beethoven - Ecossaise in E-Flat (No. 4 from Six Ecossaises, WoO 83)
- Burgmüller - Innocence (No. 5 from 25 études faciles et progressives, Op.100)
- Handel - Gavotte in G, HWV 491
- Elgar (arr. Jones) - Salut d’amour (Op.12)
- Haydn (arr. White) - Andante (2nd mvt from Trumpet Concerto in E-, Hob. VIIe:1)
- Ailbhe McDonagh - Anastasia (from It’s a Piano Thing, Book 2)
- Alan Bullard - Disco Baroque
- Grechaninov - Riding the Hobby-Horse (No. 5 from Children’s Album, Op. 98)
- Sarah Watts - Scary Stuff (from Razzamajazz Repertoire Piano)
Resources & links
Click here for a complete index of available resources for the 2021 & 2022 syllabus.
The syllabus upon which these Practising the Piano Online Academy materials are based is © by The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music and is reproduced by permission of the copyright owner. The Practising the Piano Online Academy is not an ABRSM product and is not endorsed by ABRSM.
This content is available as a separate, once-off purchase or as part of a subscription. Click "Buy" to purchase it or on "Subscription options" to get access to this content in addition to our growing library of over 300 articles for as little as £9.99 per month or £99.99 per year (Click here to sign-in to view this page if you are already a subscriber).